Head Huggers: Links
Cleaning for a Reason
- For any woman currently undergoing Chemo there is a cleaning service that provides FREE
housecleaning - 1 time per month for 4 months while she is in treatment.
All she has to do is sign up and have her doctor fax a note confirming the treatment.
Cleaning for a Reason will have a participating maid service in her zip code area arrange
for the service. This organization serves the entire USA.
- Brimming With Love
- another chemo cap program with great patterns and ideas
- Threads of Love
- an outreach sewing ministry that strives to provide for some of the
physical needs of tiny infants, while showing God's love to the babies'
parents and families.
- Wool Works: Knitting for Charity
- programs listed for every state in the USA
- Knitting for Noggins
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
- Yarns of Hope
- A group whose primary focus is making chemo caps and scarves for cancer patients in the McKinney, Texas area (Just north of Dallas)
Please visit some of our wonderful corporate